Our Pure and Natural Certified Organic Oils are Exceptional
We source the best organic oils from NZ and around the world. See what we have to offer.
The Benefits of Organic Essential Oils in New Zealand
Why are essential oils beneficial to you? Aromatherapy stimulates the smell receptors in the nose as you breathe in essential oils, the receptors then communicate with the brain − via the nervous system − to activate areas like the limbic system.
- The limbic system has an effect on our emotions, blood pressure, hormone balance, heart rate, memory, and breathing. The essential oils can aid in stress relieving and calm the mind.
- Certain organic essential oils in NZ also help with the release of the feel-good hormone, serotonin in the brain, that can uplift your mood.
- When diluted in a creme, essential oils can bring relief to aching joints, help with skin ailments, and can refresh the look and feel of the skin.
Our Zurma Botanical Oil Studio mission is to supply Aotearoa New Zealand with the highest quality essential oils and organic skincare range and to promote natural, sustainable living for the sake of future generations and our planet.
What You Can Expect From Zurma Botanical Oil Studio Regarding Organic Lavender Oil in NZ
Our certified organic lavender oil is steam-distilled and consists of leaves, flowers and buds sourced from Greece.
- The lavender essential oil offers fresh overtones of wood and flowers and can help you to relax and sleep better. Lavender oil can also relieve muscle and joint pain and alleviate skin problems such as bites, burns, cuts, dry skin, sunburn, and acne.
- Zurma also supplies lavender essential oil that is grown and made in New Zealeand, for example, Pacific Blue and Avice Hill lavenders.
- Our non-toxic, non-irritant organic frankincense essential oil in NZ is derived from the Frankincense tree’s resin tears. It grounds, relaxes, and calms you by deepening and slowing down the breath, perfect for use during meditation and prayer.
- Our certified organic essential oils in NZ have been verified by an independent third-party certification agency BioGro. This simply means that all parts of our manufacturing process meet the BioGro Certified Organic Standard.
We take environmental sustainability seriously and believe that the natural, botanical ingredients in our skincare and body care products enhance our customers’ health and well-being, naturally.
Why You Should Use Zurma Botanical Oil Studio
Our unique organic skincare cremes and body lotions contain native extracts, and we are forever adding new products to our range.
- We have developed two primary ranges so far. The first contains lingonberry plant stem cells and Manuka hydrosol while the second is a Rose and Manuka honey with Mamaku or Black Fern range.
- We used lingonberries because they are rich in polyphenols, Vitamin C and E, with protective and repairing properties against the damaging effects of the suns radiation. Manuka hydrosol has anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial properties that do wonders for eczema, psoriasis, acne, burns, and athlete’s foot, amongst other problems.
- Mamaku spiral shoots are traditionally used by Māori and are known to hydrate, repair, cool, and rejuvenate the skin to promote youthfulness, while rose essential oil is good for acne because of its antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and astringent benefits.
Our online shop is open for any order. If you find yourself in mainland Aotearoa New Zeland, you might qualify for free shipping. Contact us if you have any queries.