Buy Certified Organic Skincare in NZ
You only have one body, and need to keep it as healthy as possible for a long time. Give your skin the best food in the form of Bio Whenua natural and organic skincare in NZ. Bio Whenua provides only high-quality natural and certified organic products. We have a passion for providing Bio Whenua products, that keep the skin and the body healthy while sustaining the environment and celebrating our native plant heritage.
Benefits of Natural Skincare in NZ
You may be new to using natural or organic products and do not yet know how difference feels on your skin. You will never regret going natural, and our Zurma NZ products will leave you wanting the whole range.
- Supporting local. We source all our products from within NZ, as far as possible. If there are nuts, seeds, herbal or hydrosol products that we really can’t find in NZ, only then will we look further afield. Our products are all manufactured in Christchurch and Dunedin.
- Bio Whenua. Our certified organic natural skincare range in NZ is called Bio Whenua. We offer a variety of products in packaging that is in line with the natural theme, to remind you of our purpose on earth and to take care of nature. Our day cream is a unisex cream for all ages that includes jojoba oil and shea butter and will leave all skin types feeling healthy and nourished.
- Friendly and knowledgeable: You can rest assured that you will only receive the best quality skincare products from us. We have faith in nature to restore our bodies, skin and any aliments that it might contract. One of us has even survived pancreatic cancer ourselves by using organic products and natural lifestyle changes.
We will only sell products that we want to use ourselves, and that are 100 percent natural and organic. We live off the earth, and we harvest products but also believe in giving back to the planet that what we have taken, and that we should encourage a mutually beneficial relationship with nature, using natural skincare NZ made.
Other Products We Offer Regarding Natural Skincare in NZ
Except for our Bio Whenua skincare range, we also provide other natural products that you will find joy in using.
- Nut and seed oils. Seed oils can be hard to come by in its 100% natural form. Our black cumin oil is a natural anti-inflammatory and works well for soothing burns and wounds and can reduce scarring in the process. Almond oil, on the other hand, goes very well with our skincare range and can be mixed with our high quality essential oils for fast absorption into the skin and a healthy glow.
- Hydrosols: We believe in the power of hydrosols for natural healing and enhancement. Our Melissa hydrosol also does wonders for the skin and can support you with acne and eczema, to restore your skin to a more healthy state, naturally. Orange blossom and Rose hydrosols are two other favourites of ours, and we also offer colloidal silver, which benefits may be more familiar to you.
- Soap making: We want you to enjoy organic, natural products as much as we do and we provide you with coconut and goats’ milk soap bases, among others so that you can make your own melt and pour soap. The possibilities of flavours and aroma in your soap are endless. Choose from our range of essential oils and extracts and infusions to give your soap the lasting scent that you desire.
Buying natural and organic products such as cocoa butter and shea butter, will not only support nature, but it will leave your skin glowing and healthy, and using them in your own skincare products you will feel the difference of not having toxins and additives absorbed into your skin every day.
About Zurma Botanical Oil Studio
Zurma is an extension of our chosen lifestyle, of using natural ingredients and embracing natural health therapies and environmental sustainability to the benefit of generations to come. Our skincare products and essential oils have high therapeutic value, and we want to share them so everyone can feel good and healthy.
Contact us if you need advice on which skincare product is best for your skin or which essential oil will address your health needs best.