Zurma Botanical Oil Studio: Where Authenticity meets Excellence, One Drop at a Time.
At Zurma, we believe that nature holds the key to wellbeing, and we are passionate about bringing you the purest and most natural essential oils available. Our commitment to quality and transparency ensures that we source our essential oils from single source distillations, ensuring that each oil captures the true essence of the plant it comes from.
Quality is our top priority. Zurma essential oils undergoes rigorous testing, including Certificate of Analysis (COA) and Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GCMS) analysis. This meticulous testing process guarantees the purity, potency, and authenticity of Zurma essential oils, so you can use them with complete confidence and peace of mind. Discover the unparalleled quality and purity of Zurma essential oils and elevate your senses, uplift your spirit, and unlock the full potential of nature's gifts.
When Buying Essential Oil in New Zealand Consider This
When shopping for essential oils, one usually looks for the cheapest product. There are, however, so many factors to consider.
- You should see the scientific name of the plant that the oil contains, on the bottle. If you can’t, it may not be a good quality oil. You might also want to take note of the name so that you can try a different variant next time.
- Make sure that the product which you are buying does not contain fillers and chemicals, as this can do more harm to your body than good – it might even be toxic. We always confirm that the essential oils we sell are true to type 100% pure and natural.
- Ensure that you buy the correct oil for your planned use, for example for topical or aromatherapeutic use. Essential oils are extremely concentrated plant extracts, and you should not ingest it.
Our essential oils made in New Zealand and from our suppliers around the world are environmentally sustainable, and we offer them to you with honesty and integrity.
Related Products We Provide to Essential Oils in New Zealand
We sell high-quality skincare and other products, paired with excellent service, which will add value to your family’s life.
- Do you need a natural product that will help keep you attentive while studying, support your arthritis, or an insect repellent that the whole family can use?
- We use beeswax, cocoa butter, and shea butter in our products, as it is rich in vitamins and helps to smooth, hydrate and balance your skin. Try our hand sanitiser, liquid soap, glycerine soap, Arnica cream and even a sports spray.
- We have the most beautiful diffusers that you can use in every room in your home.Don’t miss our aromatherapy box, which is the perfect gift if you fill it with some of our essential oils made in NZ. If you cannot choose, put a Zurma Botanical Oil Studio gift card in the box.
Whatever product you buy from us, you will feel rejuvenated and happy that you’re doing the best that you can for your body and the environment, the natural way.
Why Trust Zurma Botanical Oil Studio Regarding Essential Oils in NZ Online
We consider our business as an extension of our chosen natural lifestyle and won’t sell you something that we wouldn’t use. As a matter of interest, we are keen organic gardeners who grow vegetables, flowers, fruits and herbs.
Conveniently order your essential oils and other natural and organic products online from us, at a very reasonable price, and have your products delivered to your door.
If you have any questions about a product, or you are a new user of essential oils and need some advice, we’ll gladly help. You might want to know more about our blends, hydrosols (flower water) or enquire about how to use essential oils.
Contact us to discuss your needs or to place your order.