- We aim to have all orders dispatched within 2 working business days of receipt of the order. If there are any problems with achieving this we will contact the customer directly to inform them of when to reasonably expect delivery of their ordered products.
- Deliveries will be made by a carrier instructed by us to the address stipulated in your order.
- If we ourselves are not able to deliver your Goods within 10 days of the date of your order, we shall notify you by e-mail and/or phone call to arrange a later date for delivery and giving you the option of cancelling your order.
- We may deliver the Goods in installments if they are not all available at the same time for delivery. We will inform you by email if this is the case.
- Goods are sent at our risk until delivered to the address you have given to us.
- We will send you a message by email to tell you when and how we have dispatched your order.
- For deliveries outside of New Zealand contact us before confirming your order via email: Info@zurma.co.nz. Delivery overseas will incur an extra freight cost which we will calculate based on the confirmed order, its destination and choice of delivery method (sea or air freight). We can not ship essential oils overseas.
- We can not ship to P.O. boxes.