Buy Healing Nut and Seed Oils for Aromatherapy in NZ Online
Our aromatherapy essential oil products can be used topically on the skin after they have been suitably diluted in a Nut or Seed oil. See here for advice on how to safely use essential oils in a Nut or Seed oil.
How Much Do You Know About Lavender Essential Oil in NZ?
Our Lavender NZ Pacific Blue is a non-toxic, non-irritant boost for all systems. It acts as an anti-depressant, a stimulant, and has analgesic, anti-spasmodic, anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties.
- Lavender NZ Pacific Blue can help for skin ailments like burns, bites, cuts, wounds, and acne. It provides pain relief for joints and muscles when used as a massage oil, and it’s an excellent nervous system balancer that reduces stress and associated conditions.
- We at Zurma Botanical Oil Studio offer four kinds of frankincense essential oil in NZ. Frankincense is known for its cosmetic, medicinal, and spiritual properties since biblical times. Its woody, warm, and balsamic aroma calms, relaxes and grounds without sedating.
- Authentic essential oils do not contain synthetic chemicals or unnatural ingredients, and the manufacturing process doesn’t alter the plant’s chemistry. Massage- and aromatherapists have used these oils for traditional, alternative and complementary therapies for hundreds of years.
You can trust our small, family- and New Zealand-owned business to provide first-class superior products and services if you are serious about you and your family’s health and well-being.
Problems Chamomile Essential Oil in NZ Addresses
We have German and Roman Chamomile oils in different strengths. Our Chamomile Roman 100 percent has analgesic, anti-inflammatory, relaxing, antispasmodic, expectorant, and anti-neuralgic properties.
- Undiluted Roman Chamomile has a fruity, herbaceous, sweet apple smell that calms and can help with mild depression and post-traumatic shock. It alleviates arthritis and inflamed skin, muscle aches, headaches, and can soothe irritable babies and toddlers.
- Both our Blue Gum and Mallee eucalyptus essential oil in NZ are certified organic and act as an antiseptic against viruses and bacteria. They are a useful addition to your medicine cabinet since they can help with a variety of health concerns such as coughs, asthma, laryngitis, skin- and mouth infections plus head colds, fevers, and herpes.
- Regardless of the health-giving properties, essential oils should not be taken internally or used by children, pregnant women, or persons with medical problems − unless advised to do so by a qualified aromatherapy practitioner. Don’t use it on the skin undiluted either.
An independent third-party organic certification agency (BioGro) has verified our products as certified organic. This indicates that our manufacturing process and products abide by the internationally recognised BioGro Certified Organic Standards.
What You Stand To Gain When You Use Zurma Botanical Oil Studio
Environmental sustainability is at the heart of our business practices. We utilise native New Zealand botanical ingredients in the beneficial wholesale and online skincare products we provide.
Contact us and let us help you to make more informed choices about your health and lifestyle.